9/28/2008

A small little friend


Last night I was talking with my mom on skype for about an hour. She was making fun of me because I was swatting at mosquitos the entire time. We have not had too many problems with mosquitos until now. This morning I woke up and one had attacked my ankle. I seriously hate them but they love me. If there is one mosquito in our house it is guaranteed that it will find me. Do you think that there is something scientific behind this or that it is just something that is in my mind? Even Stephen will admit that if we are outside for the same amount of time, sitting in the same spot, I will end up with all of the mosquito bites. Isn't that strange?

It was so good to talk to my mom. We got to see each other and talk for a long time. I can not believe that if I would of come just a few years ago it would of been a huge deal for us to talk on the phone every once and awhile. I am so thankful for skype and almost free long distance communication.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed our talk so much. It felt so "normal". I think it was an hour and a half that we did not get cut off! That is amazing! I love you and miss you more!

Unknown said...

Lacey, I have seen it for years some people get all the mosquito bites others get few or none has to do with something that attracts them to one and not the other.