
We get to go on a trip to see a some of the coolest places in India in one week and two days. We leave the Tuesday October 7th and will travel to New Delhi (the capital of India.) The very next day we will spend a full day traveling to and seeing the incredible Taj Mahal. I am sooo excited to see it!! I mean I get to see one of the 7 wonders of the world! The third day we will spend shopping like crazy in Delhi. We have heard that they have some of the best shopping in India! I am hoping to buy a cute scarf and maybe some jewelry. From Delhi we head to a wonderful place called Manali. It is in the Himalayan mountains and looks so beautiful. I posted one of the pics we looked up online. Brittan and I have been thinking of what all we need to pack for this trip (keep in mind that it does involve a 12 hour drive.) Post a comment if you have any fun vacation packing ideas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment