Six days ago we moved into our house!! If you haven't heard the story our house is an incredible blessing. It is right on the campus - behind one of the freshman dorms. This is huge for us because we can walk to work everyday!! We are loving it so far.
Last night we had our first dinner party. Fourteen students came over for chicken spaghetti, texas toast, salad and brownies!! It was a lot of fun. We also realized how much our location helped us out with getting students to actually come over!!
All of this to say...we were starting to feel somewhat settled but this morning marked another huge step. We got our cable hooked up. I did not realize how much this was going to help us feel settled in, but tonight Stephen and I are watching the TU game and hanging out on our couch. I felt so relaxed that I thought I would get back to blogging!!
I will post a picture of our house soon but we still aren't all the way unpacked and my battery charger is currently MIA.
4 comments:
I have several comments so I will number theM:
1. Yay! I am so glad that you are feeling settled!
2. I want that chicken spaghetti recipe
3. I could never live without cable, that would always make me feel at home
4. I might be in your area in a couple of weeks, I will let you know for sure.
I love your place and that you are actually feeling settled in. That has to feel great after traveling the world for 15 months and living out of a suitcase! Soooooo glad you guys are back! Five hours ain't nothin!!!
Hello, cliffhanger! Good thing we got to see the house in person or I would be dyyyyying here! Now how about the new place?
Post a Comment