9/13/2009

My Husband is Awesome

Stephen and I are church hunting in Ft. Worth. For us, this is an exciting and exhausting process. In the past 4 weeks we have attended 4 different churches.




Week One: Hope Church




Week Two: UBC Ft. Worth











Week Three: Christ's Chapel







Week Four: Mckinney Memorial Bible Church


We have met a ton of awesome people and heard some amazing teaching but we are already antsy to plug in and start serving somewhere. Ft. Worth has so many great churches I think we could look forever and keep running into good ones. Church hopping is just not for us.

This post is titled "My husband is awesome" because on the way to church today I was putting on my makeup because I woke up late. I was putting on my mascara and Stephen said, "babe there is a bump coming up." To me this was such a sweet statement because it means that all of the times that I have been stabbed in the eye due to a bump in the road Stephen has noticed. He has noticed to the point of warning me. I guess it is the small things!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Um, I kinda love that. I miss you and can't wait to visit!

Anonymous said...

I agree, your husband is awesome! Love you!

{K} said...

hey just came across your blog. I live in Ft Worth too. Just wanted to say that I know several people who go to Christ Chapel and my husband & I used to go there too. It's a great church just SO big! We're going to Pantego Bible Church now which is on 30 close to Arlington.. might be kinda far for y'all. We actually live really close to McKinney Bible Church but really like Pantego best for us. Anyway, hope you all find a church that you like and welcome to Ft Worth. :) I hope y'all like it here.

Jennifer said...

That IS sweet! Way to celebrate the little things! I wonder what's happened since September 13, 2009, though?