5/26/2009

Katie Mariah

I just got an email from my friend from OSU, Katie.  It was so good to hear from her.  She has had an exciting year back in the USA.  She is an incredibly talented writer and musician.  This year her music has really taken off.  I posted some kind of widget on the side of my blog with ten of her songs.  On her blog she has a couple of music videos and shares about her experiences in the music business.  It is just crazy for me to see her in a really professional music video. She performs a lot around Oklahoma and Texas so I am looking forward to seeing her live when I get home.  
Here is the link to her blog if you are interested:
http://katiemariahmusic.typepad.com

One thing I really miss here in India is radio music.  Our cars have radios but all the stations are in Hindi and after a full year the songs all still sound the same...very annoying.  Brittan is really good about making fun cds for us to keep in the cars but day after day the same 18 songs start to get a little old.  I  can't wait to cruise along in the beautiful gold saturn listening to all the new songs on the radio!!  

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have never said Bless you, I have always thought it was kinda weird, and I don't like when people say it to me. Are you supossed to thank them for blessing you?
And how many times did I spened the night with you and wake up laying on top of your snotty tissues. sick! :-)