5/13/2009

Furniture is so fun!!

I am starting to get excited about setting up our furniture in Ft. Worth. I do not even know where we are going to be living but I do know what our couch looks like. I love it. It is so comfortable and looks good with pretty much anything. Stephen actually found it when we were engaged...and it is perfect. This year our home was furnished which is amazing but it will be fun to replace the items we sold or threw away before moving to India once we get home. Hopefully there will be some good garage sales or craigslist items in July and August!! Please pray for us to find a great place to live this first semester while we learn the area.

3 comments:

Anna said...

that mirror is in my attic. I get excited for you to get your furniture because it means I get to see you, but sad that I no longer have a part of the Clicks in my house.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to go estate/garage sale shopping with you!!

seinwhiz said...

What are you going to need replaced? I'll start the hunt early.