1/16/2009
Eating our way through Thailand
As I was looking through all of my pictures from Thailand to put together my facebook album I realized something scary. A surprising amount of our pictures were of us eating some type of food. We spent one week in Koh Samui, an island off the east side of Thailand. There we had great pad thai, seafood and even hamburgers!! It was amazing to have beef again!! On the way home we spent two days in Bangkok. Stephen and I stayed at a different hotel than the team so we had one day on our own and one day with the whole team. We ate at the coolest restaurant right along the Chao Pharya River which runs down the west side of the city. So, although there was a lot more to our trip than food, it seemed appropriate to start off by showing you all the pics we have of us eating our way through Thailand!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks and sounds like you all had a great trip to Thailand! I can't wait to try all your favorite eating places in India. I love you and miss you tons!!
Someone told me once that all my facebook status updates were about food...how embarrassing! But hey, it's my favorite form of entertainment. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a gym membership for the new year. :-)
Post a Comment