Tonight I was sitting on the roof with Stephen, Erin, Brittany, Brittan and Rob. Erin thought it would be a fun idea to list off some of the things we love in India as we enjoyed the fireworks of Diwali. I thought I would share a few that I can remember with you.
- that we are still wearing jeans and t-shirts at night and completely comfortable
- the ambiance of the amazing restaurants here
- that we have a wonderful cook
- auto-rickshaws are on every street so you are never without transportation
- fireworks have been going off non-stop for hours
- we can communicate via skype fairly easily
- you can wear a whole outfit that is bright pink, orange, green, purple or blue
- the kids who live next door to us
- we get to workout several times a week
- fifty rupees per dollar!
- fun times with our team
Well we had several more but these are all that I can remember.
10/27/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Things I love in India....Brittan, Lacey, Stephen, Brittany, Erin, Becca, Blake, Matt & Rob!!!
FYI...All of us here in Louisiana are still wearing jeans and t-shirts at night --so-- maybe when you get home you could move down here with us!!! Love you lots Annie
Post a Comment