My dad's birthday is June 6th. Last year I was able to be at his birthday party for the first time since I went to college and started doing StuMo stuff in the summers. It was such a blast to get to hang out but was also bittersweet because we knew we were leaving for India in just a few days. My dad is such an amazing man. I love him so much. He is seriously the most friendly guy you have ever met. He is a huge servant and sooo incredibly goofy. Living in a house with me, mom and Brittan must have been quite a challenge for him at times because we give him so much grief. The family all came in for a shrimp boil to celebrate dad's big day. Mom said that he ate so much they all were teasing him!! I wish I could have been there. Love you dad - Happy birthday!!
My friend, Anisha, also had her birthday this week. We threw her a small surprise party and it meant so much to her. She said that they usually don't do anything special for their birthdays so it definitely made her day!!
The day after dad's birthday is Hailey's birthday. I called her on skype this morning and she answered even though she was in the middle of opening her presents. She asked if she could call me back in just a few minutes but then my internet went out so I didn't really get to talk to her. The good news is that she will be in India in just two days!! I can not wait to see her. It is going to be so refreshing just to talk and hang out with one of my best friends in the world!!!
1 comment:
Hey sweetie! Thank you for the kind words about my birthday. The pictures brought back some great memories of our cruise! I hope you have a wonderful week and I can't wait to celebrate more birthdays with you! I love you so much - DAD
Post a Comment