3/05/2009

Reality TV...

I hate to admit it but I love reality tv shows. I know that they are not always right or uplifting...I know that they might be scripted and that the producers might tell them all what to say and do...I know that they are a waste of time... but I love them.
My personal favorites are the Bachelor and American Idol. I will sometimes stoop and watch an episode of the Hills and have recently started watching The Biggest Loser on Erin's ipod.
Usually I try to pretend that I am not all that into these shows...because let's face it, it's embarrassing. This week it came out how addicted I am to the Bachelor. Brittan, Brittany and I have been watching The Bachelor on youtube every week. We have the schedule figured out and download the episodes beforehand so we can watch the entire episode without too many interruptions. This week the finale was not fully posted on youtube. Can you imagine the suspense?? I kept hearing that the finale was soooo crazy, that it was seriously intense, that I was going to be ticked, etc but we were only able to download half of it. We finally found it on itunes and were ecstatic. I get so emotionally attached to this show...it is crazy. PS I love Jillian and now can not wait for the Bachelorette!!
The best thing about American Idol is that we get the current season on our tv here in India. I think it might be a few days after it comes out in the US but it is awesome!! I can not wait to watch this season!!
What are your favorite reality tv shows?? If you are into the Bachelor - what were your thoughts??

2 comments:

Megan said...

Lace, I tried Biggest Loser this season and I just didn't get hooked. My mom and sisters are addicted to it but it just didn't grab me. I guess it just wasn't trashy enough for me :-)
I really can't stand The Bachelor but got sucked in this season with the announcement of it being 'the most dramatic season ever'. I think Jason is a nerdy cry baby and Melissa is better off!
I have been meaning to email you (and by email I mean facebook of course) hopefully I will get around to it this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Race is probably my favorite. That is how I travel the world...I saw the celebration of Holi last season. Another fav is Whale Wars....Animal Planet...gotta love it!